5.0

It works great. I spent 29.99 from their website and the alarm work wonderfully within three weeks we started seeing results and now after three months her confidence is beaming through. It seems that if you were expecting an instant

solution the Dry Buddy Ez ain't for you, but if you actually work the alarm it will solve the problem.

About four weeks into the use of the alarm I had to call their support, and this nice guy talked me through the placement of the sensor. Told me the history of the company and really made me think they care. That is so much better than I ever expected.

This person wrote the review because of "product works!" of drybuddy drybuddyflex bedwetting alarm from Enuresis Solutions. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Enuresis Solutions to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Author liked the most good tech support and bed wetting alarm. The author asks this business to contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her positive experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Enuresis Solutions for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Enuresis Solutions?

Comments