Insurance Plans Acceptance
Prescription Services
Turnaround Time

I can't believe I got sucked into purchasing this product. Don't believe a thing the company says.

They lie and lie through their teeth. For proof, I have attached product photos as well. This is such a poorly made product that the manufacturer should think twice before selling it to the public.

They only intend to cheat parents by charging them dollars for something that costs a fraction of the price to make. Poor business practice and very poor customer support and service. I have contacted the company via email/telephone and ever received a reply.

All in all, a product to avoid at all costs and a company to stay away from.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Enuresis Solutions and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Enuresis Solutions.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Drug Stores and Drugs category for more informed decision or compare Enuresis Solutions to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Enuresis Solutions?

Comments